Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Favorite Hobby old

I skate, I use it as a means of transportation, and a hobby.  I skate almost everyday and my favorite skate park is volcom.  The tricks I'm currently working on is my shove it, revert, and I'm trying to perfect my Ollie.

My favorite skate park to go to is volcom, there I can use the spots to get better while also learning from other skaters.  I can pick up skills and also teach other what I know.  Skating is also good for you because its athletic, although some people say skating is bad its better than watching TV and eating chips all day.

I'm trying to upgrade my sponsorship with Brenguard by wearing they're clothes and merchandise, and becoming a better skater.  If I upgrade my sponsorship enough I can get free clothes and boards from them, which means I can try harder without the fear of breaking my board.

No comments:

Post a Comment